What’s the Teflon Adhesive Tape?
PTFE adhesive tape is made of high performance fiber glass fabric impregnated with polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE/Teflon) emulsion solution, using the film as base material, single surface treated and coated with silicone pressure sensitive adhesive.
The PTFE coated fiberglass adhesive tape surface is smooth, consisting of the excellent performance of non-stick, anti-chemical & high temperature, as well as insulation.
It is widely used in packaging, thermoplastic, composite, heat sealing, electrical and electronic industries, for the parts require anti-stick, heat resistant, anti-corrosion and insulation, can be recycled pasted.
The main characteristics:
* Heat resisting (-70 ~ 260 ℃).
* Non-stick, easy to clean.
* Fire retardant.
* Good dimensional stability and high strength.
* Excellent insulation properties, anti-UV, anti-static.
* Chemical resistance, resistance to acid, alkali and various organic solvents.
* User-friendly, long service life.
* The drying cylinder surface can be anti-stick by using PTFE adhesive tape instead of applying the complicated anti-sticking PTFE coating process.
* PTFE adhesive tape is heat resisting, with high temperature 260 ℃, the surface of the PTFE (polytetrafluoroethylene) material is anti-sticking, smooth and wear-resistant. The silicone of back side can resist high temperature, paste firmly, and will not peel.
* Easy to use. The equipment starts to run normally after pasting the anti-sticking tape on the surface of the drying cylinder, and there is no need to disassemble and remove the drying cylinder.
* Reducing workload greatly, as well as protecting equipment. Short downtime, low overall cost and high economic efficiency.
CoreTex is a professional manufacturer of TEFLON TAPE & PTFE adhesive tape. Meanwhile, CoreTex also directly sells TEFLON TAPE & PTFE adhesive tape. We accept customized specifications such as color and thickness. In addition, we provide free sample service. Pls feel free to call +86 186 7921 1896 or email email@example.com.