What is the PTFE COATED GLASS CLOTH?
PTFE coated glass cloth is a new type of high-performance, multi-purpose composite material. PTFE emulsion is coated on to varying styles and grades of fibre glass cloth. PTFE coated glass cloth is designed for a number of applications in diverse industries where high temperature, non-stick, chemically resistant and dimensionally stable characteristics are important.
* High temperature resistance (140℃ to 360℃)
* Non-stick and easy to clean.
* Low coefficient of friction (0.05 to 0.1).
* Food grade and non-toxic.
* Light transmission rate up to 6% – 13%.
* Good dimensional stability and high strength.
* Good mechanical properties.
* Corrosion-resistant, acid resistance, anti-aging.
* High insulation properties (Low dielectric constant: 2.6; Tangent < 0.0025 ), anti-UV, anti-static.
* Flame retardant.
CoreTex is a professional manufacturer of Teflon coated fiberglass fabric. Meanwhile, CoreTex also directly sells Teflon coated fiberglass fabric. We accept customized specifications such as color and thickness. In addition, we provide free sample service. Pls feel free to call +86 186 7921 1896 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.