Teflon PTFE fiberglass fabric has high strength, small extensibility, is not easy to deform, can resist high and low temperatures, maintains good chemical stability and smooth surface between -70 to 260℃ without any changes. It is not easy to stick to various objects, and will not be stuck by very sticky objects. Meanwhile, it is also corrosion resistant and has strong resistance to strong acids and alkalis. Therefore, it is widely used to make hot food electric gaskets, conveyor belts of drying machines, etc.
In order to make the Teflon PTFE fiberglass fabric use longer and more steadily, we recommend that you also pay attention to the maintenance during the use of the Teflon PTFE fiberglass fabric.
- After using for a period of time, the Teflon PTFE fiberglass fabric needs to be cleaned. It can be washed directly with water and then wiped with a dry cloth.
- Apply silicone oil to the surface of the Teflon PTFE fiberglass fabric regularly.
- Teflon PTFE fiberglass fabric avoids being scratched by metal objects during use.
- The rollers that are in contact with the surface of the Teflon PTFE fiberglass fabric should be wiped and oiled regularly to reduce the wear of the roller.
- The machinery and equipment used for Teflon PTFE fiberglass fabric need to be replaced in time after one year of use to ensure that the Teflon PTFE fiberglass fabric operates in good condition and reduce internal losses.
- Power off in time after using the Teflon PTFE fiberglass fabric operation equipment.
If you are not sure about the maintenance of the Teflon PTFE fiberglass fabric, it should be protected by a special person, and non-related personnel should not do it to avoid unnecessary economic losses and accidents.
Teflon PTFE fiberglass fabric is mainly used in: insulation coating of wire and cable industry, insulation fabric of industrial electro-oxygen, surface coating of storage tank roller, friction surface fabric of guide rail, and also in textile, food, medicine, wood processing and other industries, as well as insulating high-temperature material. What’s more, it can be used in color printing packaging machines, plastic weaving wire drawing machines, microwave drying, various conveyor belts and various bag-making machines for clothing hot-sealing and packaging industries, and the hot-pressing of the sealing machine.
Good maintenance can increasing the working time of Teflon PTFE fiberglass fabric.